At The Coaching Island we are committed to respecting the privacy rights of all our site visitors, coaching clients and potential clients. We comply with data protection laws at all times and have set out this Privacy Notice to explain what personal data we collect, why we collect it, how we protect it, and to explain your rights.
Personal data we collect
We receive, collect and store any information you enter in our website (thecoachingisland.com). This only includes:
- your name, e-mail address and phone number when you complete the Contact Form on our website;
- a range of information about you when you complete the Contact Section on our website which is only used to help us understand your query.
You might also provide personal data in other ways such as:
- during our coaching sessions, which may be recorded in our account books and in our session notes treated according to the ICF and EMCC’s Code of Ethics
- when signing up via e-mail or application form to attend one of our workshops or retreats
- voluntary sharing your business card or your personal details with us during a networking event or any other informal meeting
How we store your personal information
Our website (thecoachingisland.com) is hosted on the WordPress.com platform. WordPress.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to promote our coaching services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress.com’s data storage, databases and the general WordPress.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We use Sendinblue Campaigns Platform to send direct emails promoting our coaching services. Sendinblue attaches particular importance to the respect for the privacy of the users and of the confidentiality of their personal data, and is thus committed to processing the data in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
All the other personal data regarding our clients or potential clients are stored in computer systems regularly backed up on external drives safely stored at our premises.
How we protect your data
At The Coaching Island we are committed to keeping your data secure. We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. If there is a suspected personal data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How we use your data
We use your data for the following reasons:
- to contact and schedule appointment with any site visitor interested in our services;
- to share clients’ testimonials but only with their permission;
- to provide you with support and information about our services.
We keep your information during and after the time you use our services, and for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed.
When and how we might share your data
We have no intention to share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes and will never sell your personal data. Access to your personal data is limited to Silvia Imperadori and any business partners of The Coaching Island who have a business need to know such data.
Contact information you provide to seek help/support/information/provide feedback/make a complaint – we store this in computer systems provided by third parties for processing, storage and archive purposes.
Legal basis for using your data
We generally rely on your consent to use your personal data in relation to monitoring website usage and sending you direct e-mails or providing information or support should you choose to contact us directly through our website.
We also process your data because it is in our legitimate interests that we do so, namely:
- promoting, marketing and advertising our services;
- sending information to you by e-mail or messages about our services;
- protecting us and our clients/service users by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts;
- fulfilling our duties to our clients/service users.
Your legal rights
You have the following rights:
- to ask what personal data we hold about you;
- to ask us to update and correct or delete any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you;
- to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you;
- to provide feedback, ask for more details or to make a complaint about our collection or use of your personal data.
To exercise any of the above rights please contact: email@example.com
Reviewing and changing how we use data